Y’all. This family is so special to me so to share in Jake + Emily’s wedding day brought me so much joy!
My dear friend, Erin, OF COURSE has the sweetest family and they just so happen to choose me to photograph important things in their life. What a blessing!
Jake + Emily’s wedding day was nothing short of special moments. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Emily did a first look with her mom and her dad. This needs to be a thing. It was so sweet and such a special time with Emily and her parents.
- The flower girl, Lilly, is Emily’s niece and I just can’t you guys. She’s so adorable so just get ready. She took a little adventure during the ceremony to find a much needed stick and it sure did bring giggles.
- Emily’s father was the officiant of their ceremony. I think it makes the ceremony EVEN more special to have it done with so much love.
- Emily’s students sang during the unity candle lighting of the ceremony. And they do so beautifully!
- Jake and Emily had Nothing Bundit Cake as their wedding cake and even though I was asked not to post many pictures (because really, they’re not the prettiest cakes). THEY ARE DELICIOUS. I definitely ate cake at this wedding!
- OF COURSE, Jake and Emily are surrounded by talented friends so much so the maid of honor and best man wrote and performed a version of “Helpless” from Hamilton. It was the best!
- Emily is a wonderfully talented singer and actress so tears filled the room when she surprised her parents at the reception with a song she wrote and recorded for the father and daughter dance.